All our conference rooms are designed to maximise productivity and creativity. Meeting rooms have access to natural light, air conditioning, lighting and audio visual equipment individually controlled in each room.
As you can see our Dublin conference centre is fully equipped with high quality facilities alongside professional service to provide the exceptional experience expected by business clients today.
Conference Centre Amenities
- Air conditioned meeting rooms
- Video conferencing/satellite links
- Wireless Internet Access & Broadband
- Skyfold partition walls, dividing the Redwood Suite into 2 or 3 sections in less than 3 minutes
- Drop down projector screens
- American & European plug sockets
- IP telephony based services
- Three 415Volt 3phase supplies of 125 amp, 63 amp and 40 amp and numerous 13 amp socket outlets
- “The Walkway”–interactive floor projection system for unusual advertising
- Fibre Optic technology
- Multiple load bearing anchors concealed within ceiling (up to 2t per section in Redwood Suite)
Technical Support for Conferences
The hotel preferred AV Supplier is CT Technology Group.
Creative Technology Group has a global footprint of 25 offices in 15 countries, with over 1,500 employees they can cater to events in 87 countries on 6 continents.
Whether your event is large or small Creative Technology has the passion, the people and the technology to make your next event extraordinary.
Their contact details are as follows: Creative Technology Ireland - Audio Visual and Broadcast Technology (ct-group.com) (https://www.ct-group.com/ie/) / firstname.lastname@example.org
Clients can use their their own preferred AV supplier with no costs incurred