All our conference rooms are designed to maximise productivity and creativity. Meeting rooms have access to natural light, air conditioning, lighting and audio visual equipment individually controlled in each room.
Our Hotel also provide cutting edge “smart” white boards that react to touch and link to laptops to allow for attention grabbing power point presentations, ergonomically designed chairs, built in Bose sound systems and sound-proofed rooms.
As you can see our Dublin conference centre is fully equipped with high quality facilities alongside professional service to provide the exceptional experience expected by business clients today.
Conference Centre Amenities
- Air conditioned meeting rooms
- Video conferencing/satellite links
- Conference PA systems
- AV technician on site
- Wireless Internet Access & Broadband
- Skyfold partition walls, dividing the Redwood Suite into 2 or 3 sections in less than 3 minutes
- Seventeen built in 42-inch inter connecting plasma TV screens
- Drop down projector screens
- American & European plug sockets
- IP telephony based services
- Three 415Volt 3phase supplies of 125 amp, 63 amp and 40 amp and numerous 13 amp socket outlets
- “The Walkway”–interactive floor projection system for unusual advertising
- Fibre Optic technology
- Multiple load bearing anchors concealed within ceiling (up to 2t per section in Redwood Suite)
Technical Support for Conferences
Our residential AV technician will be at your disposal should any requirements or problems arise during your conference or event.
Please contact Dave from our in house company AVTEK for more information.