Project & Construction Group Accommodation
The Crowne Plaza Dublin Airport, part of the Northwood Park Complex, is a top provider of accommodation for any construction projects taking place in Dublin. We cater for engineers employed during the planning stage, right through to the builders and contractors carrying out the actual building works.
We have looked after many of the top construction and engineering companies from Ireland - and abroad - including BAM Contractors, Jacobs Engineering, Jones Engineering Holdings, Collen Construction, Lagan Group and Flynn Contractors. The projects taking place could be anything from new builds of housing blocks, schools or apartments, office blocks or retail units. We can cater for large groups of contractors staying long or short term. We have a large number of bedrooms onsite between our two hotels on the Northwood Park complex, and can offer very competitive rates.
We are located just 7 minutes from the Airport for International workers flying in, and almost directly off the M1 & M50 for all those travelling from outside of Dublin. We are also located within close proximity to the city centre (direct bus route leaves from just outside the hotel). We are particularly convenient for any works taking place at Dublin Airport, Dublin Docklands, Dublin Port or in any of the surrounding areas such as Finglas, Ballymun, Swords, Glasnevin, Whitehall, East Wall or City Centre.
There is a range of amenities nearby also, which is perfect for any long-term project workers staying with us as it allows them to mix up their evening meals and entertainment if they wish. We have three shopping centres within minutes’ drive – Gulliver’s retail Park, Omni Park Santry and Swords Pavilions. There is also a pharmacy and shop within 10 minutes’ walk, a cinema within 5 minutes’ drive and several restaurants such as Little Venice Italian.
What is included in our Special Project Rate?
- Discounted Rate offer for two hotels – we have two hotels located onsite at our Northwood Park complex, Crowne Plaza Dublin Airport & the Holiday Inn Express Dublin Airport
- Access to our IHG Rewards Program – world’s largest hotel loyalty scheme for guests AND bookers
- Complimentary Car Parking – 388 space secure multistory carpark onsite, ideal for parking vans or work vehicles overnight
- Breakfast Inclusive Rate – all of our project rates include a full breakfast, and a takeaway option can also be offered for early starters
- Flexible cancellation policy – we know plans can change last minute
- Access to our Newly Refurbished Bar & Restaurant – providing a range of options from casual to fine dining, perfect for solo dining or dining with colleagues. Daily specials available to keep the menu fresh and appeasing.
- 24 hour room service – with a range of options to choose from
- Coffee Dock – open on weekdays for those on the move, serving a range of pastries and sandwiches
- Superior Bedroom Amenities – All bedrooms are recently refurbished and have king sized beds (in double rooms) along with USB ports, international plug sockets, Smart TVs with Chromecast, Air Conditioning, laptop sized safe and 500 mbps high speed Wi-Fi.
- Large Number of Twin Bedrooms – for those wishing to share rooms and cost
- Option to Upgrade – we have a selection of room types to choose from including Standard, Executive and Suites
- Club Floor Lounge – We have an executive lounge accessible by our Spire level loyalty members and those staying on our Executive floor
- Fitness Centre – essential for those on the go, contains treadmills and weights area
- Next Day Laundry Service – available on weekdays
- Conference & Events Centre - providing up to 25 spaces to host meetings with colleagues
IHG Rewards Program – Earn points when you stay
IHG® Rewards Club is the world's first and one of the largest hotel loyalty programs, providing industry-leading benefits including no blackout dates for Reward Night, flight rewards, music downloads and free nights at any IHG hotel anywhere in the world.. Earn 10 points for every $1 spent.
IHG Business Rewards – Earn points when you book for others
IHG® Business Rewards is a global extension of the IHG® Rewards Club program, created to recognize and reward those who book on behalf of others. The program offers members 3 points for every $1USD spent when booking meetings, accommodations, and events (including social events such as weddings, family gatherings or sports team travel) at participating IHG® hotels
If you would like any further information on arranging a project rate with us, please do not hesitate to contact the sales team as below: