Ireland's top tourist attractions
Ireland welcomed over 1.2 million visitors last year and the Crowne Plaza Hotel Blanchardstown can boast that some of the most-visited attractions in Ireland are less than a 30-minute drive from our location.
The Crowne Plaza Hotel Blanchardstown has always offered guests an ideal hotel location for shopping, cinema, bars, and leisure facilities in Dublin. But now, according to figures published by Fáilte Ireland, the Crowne Plaza Blanchardstown is surrounded by some of the most popular tourist attractions in the country!
Here are some of the top attractions in Ireland, all easily accessible from our Blanchardstown location
- Guinness Storehouse - 1,269,371 visitors
- Dublin Zoo - 1,076,876 visitors
- National Aquatic Centre - 931,074 visitors
- Book of Kells - 650,476 visitors
- St Patrick’s Cathedral - 457,277 visitors
- Tayto Park - 450,000 visitors
- The National Gallery of Ireland - 593,183 visitors
- National Botanic Gardens - 5,946 visitors
- National Museum of Ireland – Archaeology - 447,137 visitors
- Science Gallery at Trinity College Dublin - 406,982 visitors
- Farmleigh - 402,773 visitors
- Irish Museum of Modern Art - 306,662 visitors
- Chester Beatty Library - 304,000 visitors
- National Museum of Ireland - Natural History - 300,272 visitors
Geraldine Gittens. "One for the bucket list: Ireland's top tourist attractions." Indenpendant.ie, 12 July 2015. Read more.