Planning a conference in Dublin? Then look no further than the Crowne Plaza Dublin Airport.
The Crowne Plaza Dublin Airport is a Dublin conference venue with a capacity of up to 1,000 delegate and features state of the art conferencing facilities.
As one of the largest Dublin conference hotels, the Crowne Plaza Dublin Airport is perfectly located both close to Dublin City Centre for and close to Dublin Airport making it a great hotel for Dublin Airport conferences.
State of the Art Dublin Conference Facilities
This Dublin conference hotel has 11 ground floor meeting rooms and 11 first floor meeting rooms and is a Dublin Conference Centre that can seat up 850 people theatre style or 750 people for a banquet.
The Crowne Plaza Dublin Airport has a regularly running Dublin Airport shuttle-bus service and a multi-storey Dublin Airport car park, perfect for your Dublin conference or business event.
Our Conference Facilities include:
- Air conditioned Meeting rooms
- Video conferencing/satellite links
- Conference PA systems
- AV technician on site
- Wireless Internet Access & Broadband
- Sky fold partition walls, dividing the Redwood Suite into 2 or 3 sections in less than 3 minutes
- Seventeen built in 42-inch inter connecting plasma TV screens
- Drop down projector screens
- American & European plug sockets
- IP telephony based services
- Three 415Volt 3phase supplies of 125 amp, 63 amp and 40 amp and numerous 13 amp socket outlets
- “The Walkway”–interactive floor projection system for unusual advertising
- Fibre Optic technology
- Multiple load bearing anchors concealed within ceiling (up to 2t per section in Redwood Suite)
Conference Dublin Meeting Rooms
Crowne Plaza Dublin Airport has meeting rooms on both the first floor and on the second. The first floor meeting rooms offers space for up to 120 people. The first floor has 11 meeting rooms with natural daylight, a breakout area overlooking the park, expert support and state of the art facilities. Also the breakout area can be used for evening receptions for up to 100 people.
Crowne Plaza Dublin Airport 11 ground floor meeting rooms are ideal for small meetings for up to 70 people or breakout rooms for larger Dublin conferences, all meeting rooms offer natural daylight, blackout facilities, individual light and air-conditioning controls, complimentary flipchart, screen and stationary kit, WiFi and broadband access and complimentary mineral water. The breakout area features a sushi belt for your coffee breaks and can be used for evening receptions for up to 50 people perfect for all of your Dublin conference needs.