The award winning Crowne Plaza Hotel Dublin Northwood is a luxurious haven, situated in mature and tranquil parkland setting, just minutes from Dublin Airport. Guests enjoy superb facilities and exceptional world class service one would expect from such a prestigious name. The hotel offers 209 guest rooms, complimented by a selection of suites, club floor and club lounge, 1000 seat Conference & Event Centre along with state of the art conference rooms, a business centre, Inca Coffee Company Lounge, Cinnabar Red Bar and Touzai Restaurant.
Reports to: Ex Chef, Ex Sous Chef & Sous Chef
Experience & Qualifications:
- Must have previous experience in a 4 / 5 star hotel in a busy kitchen.
- Have good communication and presentation skills.
- Be a strong team player.
- Have previous deep cleaning experience.
- Must have previous experience and knowledge of HACCP.
- Have previous food preparation experience.
Main Duties / Responsibilities:
- To comply with HACCP at all times.
- To ensure all departmental checklists are completed and checked by supervisor before going of duty.
- To carry out departmental standards in accordance with the Game Plan Manual.
- To maintain own working area tidy and in good shape.
- The concept of the "internal customer" is of particular importance to this role as the majority of the interaction will be with team members. The kitchen Steward will need to carry out his/her duties in accordance with the procedures governing the internal customer.
- To support the kitchen team in crunch periods or as requested by Department Managers.
- To ensure efficient service to internal customers at all times.
- To identify reasonable needs in regards to tools and utensils to carry out your job in order to meet and exceed all standards.
Package & Benefits:
- Meals while on duty
- Car Parking
- Excellent career opportunities
If you feel you would be suitable for the position listed above, please apply online with a covering letter and CV detailing your qualifications and experience and email to Logan Irwin: firstname.lastname@example.org