Sports Team Offers
Sports Team Accommodation
The Crowne Plaza Dublin Airport, part of the Northwood Park Complex, has a vast amount of experience in catering for the accommodation needs of both local and international sporting groups, which are either training or competing in Dublin. We can offer pre or post match group accommodation and a variety of dining options to suit all needs. Please reach out to us if you would like to enquire about booking your team in with us.
We are ideally located close to the following stadiums/training centres:
Morton Stadium – Opposite Hotel – An IAAF Certified MONDO 400 metre track – Infield football pitch – Indoor Sprint area (60M), gym & changing areas.
DCU Sports Campus – 5 Minutes’ drive – 25 metre deck level pool, a state of the art fitness gym, a 3 basketball court Sports Hall, Minor hall, 4 lane 75m covered sprint track – two GAA Pitches, two soccer pitches and one Rugby Pitch.
A.L.S.A.A. – 5 Minute drive – 8 lane synthetic athletics track, 8 lawn tennis courts, 2 hard court tennis complex of soccer, rugby and GAA pitches – 25m swimming pool, gym, spacious fitness studio, indoor elevated running track and a large sports hall.
Sports Surgery Clinic – Offers a rapid access facility for screening, diagnosis, rehabilitation, and surgical treatment of acute and chronic sports injuries.
Dublin Indoor Football – 43,000 square feet indoor facility – 4 state of the art indoor pitches - latest synthetic turf system with shock absorbers in the pitches help, protect against injuries normally associated with outdoor pitches
We are also within driving distance/coach transfer to the below:
- Croke Park
- Parnell Park
- Tolka Park
- Aviva Stadium
- RDS Arena
- Tallaght Stadium
- Donnybrook Stadium
- Richmond Park
- Dalymount Park
- Templeville Road
- UCD Bowl
- Irishtown Stadium
- Sport Ireland Training & Competition Campus
What is included in our special sports group accommodation rate?
- Discounted rate offer for two hotels – we offer very competitive group rates with the added benefit of having two hotels onsite on our Northwood Park Campus
- IHG Rewards Program – the booker earns IHG loyalty points when they book a team with us
- Free Huddle Room with LCD projector & screen – for pre match briefings
- Free Physio Room
- Coach Parking – outdoor space for coaches that need to stay overnight
- Flexible cancellation policy – we know plans can change last minute
- Private & Semi Private dining options available
- Bespoke menus – we can tailor menus to suit your groups’ specific dietary needs
- Large Number of Twin Bedrooms
- Pre blocked Rooms – all team rooms located on same floor*
- Fitness Centre – essential for those on the go, contains treadmills and weights area
- 85 acre Northwood Park – located next to us, perfect for pre match warm up
*subject to availability
IHG Rewards Program – Earn points when you stay
IHG® Rewards Club is the world's first and one of the largest hotel loyalty programs, providing industry-leading benefits including no blackout dates for Reward Night, flight rewards, music downloads and free nights at any IHG hotel anywhere in the world.. Earn 10 points for every $1 spent.
IHG Business Rewards – Earn points when you book for others
IHG® Business Rewards is a global extension of the IHG® Rewards Club program, created to recognize and reward those who book on behalf of others. The program offers members 3 points for every $1USD spent when booking meetings, accommodations, and events (including social events such as weddings, family gatherings or sports team travel) at participating IHG® hotels
If you would like to enquire about booking a team in with us please do not hesitate to contact the sales team as below: