Corporate Guest Accommodation
The Crowne Plaza Dublin Airport prides itself in looking after our corporate guests to the highest of standards. We are located just 7 minutes from the Airport for International travellers, and almost directly off the M1 & M50 for all those travelling from outside of Dublin. We are not your typical Airport location however, as we are situated opposite 85 acres of lake and parkland, perfect for that pre or post work exercise.
We are also located within close proximity to the city centre (direct bus route leaves from just outside the hotel) and have several corporate parks situated within a 10km radius including; Northwood Park, Swords Business Park, Dublin Airport Business Park, Furry Park Industrial Estate, Woodford Business Park, Airways Industrial park, Clonshaugh Industrial Estate and Horizons Business Park.
There is a range of amenities nearby also, which is perfect for guests staying with us for several nights. We have three shopping centres within minutes’ drive – Gulliver’s retail Park, Omni Park Santry and Swords Pavilions. There is also a pharmacy and shop within 10 minutes’ walk, a cinema within 5 minutes’ drive and several restaurants such as Little Venice Italian. If our corporate guest wishes to drive a little further afield to try some other cuisines, there is an abundance of different restaurants and eateries in nearby Swords. Some of our corporate guests also enjoy visiting our neighbouring seaside areas too while they stay with us, such as Clontarf, Portmarnock and Malahide.
What is included in our corporate rate?
- Discounted Rate offer for two hotels – we have two hotels located onsite at our Northwood Park complex, Crowne Plaza Dublin Airport & the Holiday Inn Express Dublin Airport
- Access to our IHG Rewards Program – world’s largest hotel loyalty scheme for guests AND bookers
- Complimentary Car Parking – 388 space secure multistory carpark onsite
- Complimentary Airport Shuttle Bus – every 30 minutes between hotel and Dublin Airport
- Breakfast Inclusive Rate – all of our corporate rates include a full breakfast
- 24 hour cancellation policy – we know plans can change last minute
- Access to our Newly Refurbished Bar & Restaurant – providing a range of options from casual to fine dining, perfect for solo dining or for hosting peers.
- 24 hour room service – with a range of options available
- Coffee Dock – open on weekdays for those on the move, serving a range of pastries and sandwiches
- Superior Bedroom Amenities – All bedrooms are recently refurbished and have king sized beds (in double rooms) along with USB ports, international plug sockets, Smart TVs with Chromecast, Air Conditioning, laptop sized safe and 500 mbps high speed Wi-Fi.
- Option to Upgrade – we have a selection of room types to choose from including Standard, Executive and Suites
- Club Floor Lounge – We have an executive lounge accessible by our Spire level loyalty members and those staying on our Executive floor
- Fitness Centre – essential for those on the go, contains treadmills and weights area
- Next Day Laundry Service – available on weekdays
- Conference & Events Centre - providing up to 25 spaces to host meetings with colleagues
IHG Rewards Program – Earn points when you stay
IHG® Rewards Club is the world's first and one of the largest hotel loyalty programs, providing industry-leading benefits including no blackout dates for Reward Night, flight rewards, music downloads and free nights at any IHG hotel anywhere in the world.. Earn 10 points for every $1 spent.
IHG Business Rewards – Earn points when you book for others
IHG® Business Rewards is a global extension of the IHG® Rewards Club program, created to recognize and reward those who book on behalf of others. The program offers members 3 points for every $1USD spent when booking meetings, accommodations, and events (including social events such as weddings, family gatherings or sports team travel) at participating IHG® hotels
If you would like any further information on arranging a corporate rate with us, please do not hesitate to contact the sales team as below:
Sales & Marketing Director
Carol Byrne T: +353 86 201 8997 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Laura O Brien T: +353 1 8628811 E: email@example.com